Translate

Thursday 17 May 2012

Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs

This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. I love everything about it - quality of the shadows, the applicator that comes with it and the gorgeous packaging.


I had been looking for  neutral eyeshadow palette for ages, and I finally found this one last summer. I tend to reach for this a lot in the mornings for a natural daytime look, especially at work, and they last all day without creasing. I like that there are colours in there that I can use for a subtle daytime look, but I can always use the darker shades to vamp it up in the evening.
I bought this palette for a whopping £53 from House of Fraser. My justification for spending that much money is that I genuinely use every single eyeshadow, all the time. There are colours suitable to use for bases, all over, crease, highlighter and the black is perfect for a smokey look.

The only minor gripe I have is that although the packaging is lovely, it is slightly on the heavy side. But Usually something like that would annoy me, but I can make an exception for this palette, and I keep it displayed on my desk rather than shove it in a drawer like I do with my other eyeshadows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment