Translate

Thursday 20 October 2011

Things I'm loving at the moment

No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser
I have been coming home quite late a lot recently and this is what I keep reaching for on those evenings. It takes off everything, really quickly and causes no irritation to my skin whatsoever. I really love the fact that you can see how much product you have left (unlike the Liz Earle cleanser tube - only downside I hasten to add). Its about £9 from Boots.



Aloe vera gel 
Especially for 'the time of the month'. I slather it on my breakouts at night and seems to calm them down by the morning.
I get mine from Holland & Barratt

Batiste Nude Dry Shampoo

I love how I can volumise my hair with this when applied to the roots. I end up with  a messy, wavy head. Great stuff. You can get this from a whole bunch of places.

Green tea


I thought all green tea tasted the same. But I was wrong. I am trying to cut down on coffee because of my inability to sleep for more that four hours in a row. I have taken to drinking more water, and try and drink at least two cups of green tea a day at work. I bought these from a stall at a Japanese festival I went to recently. Green tea is the only ingredient in it, and it is delicious.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to give the hot cloth cleanser a go. I've got the Liz Earle cleanser which is OK, but I probably won't repurchase it. I've got the Botanics cleansing balm (it's like a thick putty which melts with the heat of the skin) which is also OK, but not mind blowing. I'm also suffering a bit with monthly skin outbreaks, which at my age (ahem), I didn't expect to experience again! I like the idea of Aloe Vera as opposed to something very drying which will make my chin flaky. Such a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have they discontinued this infamous cleansing balm? I can't find it in any of the Boots near me. The Aloe vera thing works for me. If I'm on a lazy day and know I'm not going out, I put this on under a face cream and helps sort the drying out! xx

    ReplyDelete