Translate

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Stuff from Accessorize and Claire's

I picked up some jewellery recently which were absolute bargains.

The Accessorize stuff were 70% off. 
The earrings were £1.20 and hair clips cost me £1.80. I have recently got into the habit of tying my hair to the side, and like to stick some fun clips to the bun to help it stay put. So these are ideal for doing this type of hair style.

Claire's is my 10 year old niece's favorite place in the world. She would live there if she was allowed. I took her to watch Disney's 'Tangled' (which by the way was based on my favorite fairy tale Repunzel. We loved it) and popped into Claire's to spend some money she had saved up. I probably am a bit too old to be shopping there myself, but I do like their jewelry. They had an offer where you get any five sale items for a fiver. So I picked these up.
The top two are necklaces. I also got a ring and two pairs of earrings. BARGAIN. My favourite are the earrings in the middle.

My niece picked up five items too. In contrast to what I got, her purchases were; some florescent eyeshadows, an Edward Cullins notebook,  big flower Hairband, novelty erasers and 'Hello Kitty' necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment