Translate

Monday 24 January 2011

Perfumes Galore

Luckily for me, the original Ghost is my second most favourite perfume of all time. This is because it is dirt cheap during the winter sales.


I stocked up on two of the gift sets for about £11 each from Boots today. Each bottle is a generous 30ml and comes with a 50ml lotion. I have constantly repurchased this perfume for years now. As I tend to use perfume like body spray, I don't feel too bad when I end up finishing this quickly. I always get compliments when I wear this, and it lingers on my skin and clothes (and hair!) for ages.

Another thing I always pick up in the winter sales form Boots are miniature perfumes.
This pack of four were the only ones left from my local branch. From left to right, they are:

  • Stella McCartney
  • Armani Code
  • Amor Amor
  • Emporio Armani Diamonds
I actually don't know what most of them smell like, I love their size. I permanently have a miniature perfume in my make up bag.  

At 5ml each, they are small and light enough to carry around with you at all times, and perfect to use throughout an evening to freshen up. These last me AGES. I think this set cost me £11.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment