Translate

Wednesday 22 December 2010

My weekend Travel sample stash

I love samples, for so many reasons. One of those reasons is that they are small enough to take away for a couple of days, and they are usually free!

I went away a couple of weekends ago, and managed to take away with me a skincare kit that was mostly accumulated from free samples that I had accumulated over time.

So the list includes:
1. Caudalie face cleanser - free with purchase 
2. Sure deodorant - from a goodie bag when I did 'Race for Life' in the summer
3. Sanctuary Body Cream - part of a goodie bag when I bought some Sanctuary products
4. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine cream - came in a toiletry bag from a flight - love this stuff - will have to do a separate post on this
5. Benefit You Rebel tinted moisteriser - requested at a Benefit counter
6. Nivea eyecream and exfoliator - free inside a magazine
7. Estee Lauder prefume - bonus pack
8. Molton Brown 'black pepper' body wash - free with a purchase 
9. Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner - through the post
10. Shu Uemura Stage Performer Instant glow- when I picked up the full size at their store

There you go, everything I needed for a couple of days away and it was all FREE!  Does anyone else hoard samples like I do? 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment