Translate

Thursday 7 October 2010

Denman D3 Kiss Brushes

Do you remember you/your brother/sister/mum/dad/uncle/aunt etc having one of these a some point in your life?

I took (stole) my brother's when I went off to university, and it ended up in one of my friend's house after a few years. Its probably still there.

Seeing these new D3 Kiss brushes was a bit like a trip down memory lane for me.
They are pretty good brushes, although you may have to wear them in the first couple times you use them because the bristles may feel a bit harsh on the scalp at first. The semi rounded handle  provides a very good, steady grip when blow drying and I manage to get poker straight or slightly wavy hair when I use this. I'm thinking for hair thinner than mine, it will be good for volumising. The smaller, red one stays in my handbag when I need to smooth my hair down throughout the day.

As these brushes last a lifetime, they kind of hold a sentimental feeling for me - I am such a sucker for reminiscing!

Available in red and black, and priced at just over £7, check out their website for the full range.


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment