Translate

Sunday 19 September 2010

Beauty Bloggers Backstage - 7 questions with The Makeup Snob

This month, my seven questions were to Sara, owner of The Makeup Snob. She has a really cool feature on her blog titled 'The Exit Interview' where she will give her opinion on something once she has finished the entire product.  Check it out. Anyway, here are her answers to my questions:


1. What is your typical skin care routine like?
I remove my makeup everynight with MAC Demi Wipes and neutragena eye makeup remover then wash my face with Body Shop Tea Tree face wash and moisturize with Origins Night-A-Mins. You will never believe my morning routine is completely different! Thats what happens when you buy way to many products!! I wash with Philosophy Micro delivery Exfoliating Facial Wash and wear Mac Lightful or Body Shop Seaweed Matifying Day cream during the day. Are you sorry you asked. Lol! jk :)

2. Do you have any pigmentation/ uneven skin tone? What do you do to combat it?
Yes! My skin has so many red undertones! I cant go anywhere without makeup. Most primers work great for me or Makeup Forever Face and Body Foundation does the trick all on its own too! 

3. How did you get started on your blog?
I was spending so much time on a popular makeup forum and was buying alot of makeup, so my blog was started for the main purpose of keeping track of my purchases. As time went on I just had so much fun talking about makeup and meeting other bloggers in the beauty community and chatting with amazing readers that I couldn't imagine ever turning back! 

4. What is you favourite high end and low end make up brand?
I love YSL. Everything I have tried has been amazing. But I cant bring myself to pay full price for anything from this brand. Luckily its often available though beautyticket or other similar sites.  For low end I have really been loving Maybelline lately. It was never something I liked much in the past but all the new products I have tried lately I have loved!

5. What do you think of facials - are they worth the money?
If you have the money they are a nice treat, but in my opinion if you daily take care of your skin they are not really necessary.

6. what three things are permanent items in your handbag?
my mac blot powder, mac buffer brush, and mufe black eyeliner- just in case... 

7. name three products you can't live without
Mac Shroom Eyeshadow, Philosophy Exfoliating Micro-Delivery wash and Bobbi Brown Brow Powder.


Check out my answers to her questions here.

Visit Beauty Blogs Backstage for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment