Translate

Sunday 1 August 2010

Mini Liz Earle haul

I was so excited seeing my Liz Earle package waiting for me when I got home after work. So excited in fact that I accidently placed the products on a recently cleaned, but still wet table surface.
Each product comes individually wrapped with lovely tissue paper. I picked up a Brightening Treatment Mask:
It came with a muslin cloth, all placed in a cute bag which is ideal to keep toiletries for overnight stays. It costs £12.75 for 50ml, and all you need is a couple of pumps each time according to the Liz Earle website. I have yet to use it, and will  put my two cents worth of opinion of it once I've tried it out a couple of times. What compelled me to get it is that its a quick fix, I can put in on my face in the shower and leave it on for 30s - 2min whilst I'm exfoliating etc. Its meant to soften, brighten and give tired skin a bit of life. I'm not expecting it to be a miracle cure and always am suspicious of products that claim to solve all problems. Bit I am hoping that it gives my skin a bit of a kick on mornings after the night before. Its not recommended for sensitive skin tones either, but I bought it anyway - I figure that its all natural ingredients, how much harm can it do? We'll see.

I also picked up, which I have purchased before, is  their full size  Eyebright Soothing Lotion for £9.50.

this eye treatment has many benefits:
  • soothes and cools irritated eyes (especially for contact lens wearers)
  • calms tired, puffy eyes in the mornings
  • chuck it in the fridge for a few minutes, and the soak them on cotton pads before placing them over the eyes for 10 minutes so that it works at an eye mask.
However what I use it mainly for is those days when I'm too lazy to use eyemake up remover and my usual cleanser hasn't taken off all the gunk. So I use this to get rid of the ruminants of eye make up. Its quick a nice feeling on my usually sore contact lens wearing eyes at the end of the night as well.

The last thing I got was a sample of their Skin Repair Light Moisturiser for combination/oily skin.

So I'm really looking forward to using these products. Standard P&P is £3, however I think you can buy them in John Lewis stores as well now.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I tagged you:

    http://makeuptrialsandtribulations.blogspot.com/2010/08/you-are-my-sunshine-my-only-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just love Liz's products? I am obsessed with them :)

    ReplyDelete