Translate

Wednesday 5 May 2010

What helps me sleep: Bach Rescue Night

I have had trouble having a decent night's sleep for years now. Its got worse over the last couple of years, where I've got only a few hours sleep a night. You can only get so many sleeping tablets from the doctor's and even then they prescribe as a last resort. Whenever I've gone on holidays abroad, one of the things I always look for is sleeping remedies (I know, its a wierd thing to bring back as a souvenir). I have usually found that although some work, I do end up feeling drowsy and groggy the next day.

A while ago, I spoke to an assistant at Holland & Barrett about my sleeping problems. Another assistant came over and the three of us had a right little conversation about it on the shop floor. They must have looked at my face and dark circles, and realised this poor lady really does need help! They suggested this:
It says that the:
"Rescue Night is a unique combination of the flower essences of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum (Rescue) with White Chestnut to aid a natural night’s sleep."


It comes with a dropper and you just place a couple of drops on your tongue. This is definately the best natural sleeping remedy I have every tried (and trust me, I have tried a LOT in my life). When I use it, I get into bed, and just relax into good sleep. It doesn't always give me the recommended full 8 hours but what ever hours I do get, I find that it is solid sleep and just enough for my body. The best thing is, that I don't feel groggy and tired the next morning which means I don't get told off at work - hurrah!


Prices vary in shops, but I found it to be the cheapest in Holland & Barrett (£5.29 for 10ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment