Translate

Monday 17 May 2010

RIP Sweety Pie


This is my favourite lipstick that is sadly discontinued, as is the entire beautifully packaged, Pout cosmetics line. I bought it off a discounted cosmetics website with a whole bunch of Pout eyeshadows. The eyeshadows were rubbish, but I dearly wish I had bought more of their lipsticks. This is called 'Ultra Glossy Sheer lipstick in Sweety Pie'. This is how it looked like when I bought it:
It came with the cute pouch which I still have. I love, love this. It goes on like an almost transparent, pink sheen. But gets more vibrant the more layers I put on. I have very small lips, pigmented lips and this just makes it look more plump and very healthy.
I wanted to put all these very similar pictures up in memory of my beloved lipstick, which is almost finished. I don't think you can get this anymore, and I could kick myself for not picking up more of these when I has the chance. So long my lovely lipstick, you made me look fresh in my worst days, and made my lips stand out in photos. I will always remember you - and keep your casing in memory.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment