Translate

Monday 22 March 2010

Nails. Of. the. Week (1)....

I've only started doing patterns on my nails. Its still not as daring as the designs you get at the nail salons, and I am quite a novice at this. But I brought a few very funky coloured Barry M nail paints which makes my skin look grey. As you can't really return make up stuff in most shops, I thought I'd see how I can make use of them.
So I tried this....













with this...


Just realised I didn't include the No7 glittery nail varnish in 'spotlight', which i applied directly over the grey.

I've just bought a 15 piece nail art brush set from ebay, so looking forward to trying new things with those. Also at £2.30 (incl p&p!), lets hope they come in one piece and don't fall apart on the first use and I make use of them instead of getting bored and forgetting about them after a week's use!

No comments:

Post a Comment