Translate

Saturday 27 March 2010

My favourite face cream

I am devastated. I went to my local Holland & Barratt to buy a few of these to stock up in:

They informed me that this line was being discontinued. I refused to believe them, so emailed H&B and sadly they confirmed the disaster. I went into another store and they had taken the last few out so I swiped two of them and my friend took the other one.

I use this once a day (usually at night, but in the mornings if I forget/don't bother to wash my face). It has all the right words - goji berry, hyaluronic and retinal. It just blends so well into my dry skin, has kept my spots at bay and makes my face so soft and plump. I am gutted that it is discontinued. I've checked around the web, but the all the suppliers seem to be outside of the UK.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on anymore these (UK based supplier), I would be eternally grateful. 
In the meantime, I will be desperately searching for another face cream that contains all three of these ingredients. I am just hoping this company is rebranding, so the cream will be around - just under a different name... the hunt is on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment